- Please Login to WHM using old Username and Password.
2. Click on server configuration.
3. It will redirect you to a new window and click on change “Root Password tool”.
4. You can now enter the new password you would like to use.
5. If you wish to use WHM generated strong password for your operations please click on “Password Generator” and save the password because once it is set as final password there is no way to recover it. To use the generated password check the box or else you can use your own password.
6. If you choose to enter your own password, then it is important to use a very strong password because this is the main defense against any brute force attack in which attacker try to login to your server by trying multiple passwords. After setting up the password, click change password.
7. Your password is now changed next time use your new password to login to your server.
In case you are unable to access the WHM panel, you can contact our 24×7 live technical support team via ticket or help desk.